My client is a world leader in the medica device industry and is going through a transformation project. To cater to this, a new Senior Quality Engineer role has been created.
- Global Name
- World Leader
- High Salary
- Assume responsibility to assure that manufacturing processes comply with the product specification and regulatory government agencies requirements
- Provide mechanisms for controlling the total quality and establish ways of evaluating the quality of products
- Evaluate product/material discrepancies on time and implement corrective actions
- Ensure update of manufacturing processes to reflect quality concepts and specification requirements
- Conduct quality assurance tests and perform statistical analysis to assess the cost of products or materials
- Develop, modify, and maintain quality standards and protocols for processing materials into finished products
- Collaborate with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are appropriate
- Devise and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products
- Analyse data based on trends, recommend actions for process, equipment and system improvement.
- Provide guidance and assistance to junior engineers
- Advanced Degree in Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Stronghold in Statistical Process Controls
- Knowledge of ISO13485 and FDA requirements (21CFR Part820)
- Experience with project transfer/validation
- Experience with Minitab software is preferred.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).