Survival is the exception; Extinction is the rule. The effects of the current pandemic have shown us why digital transformation is key to ensure business continuity. Volt is proud to partner a leading manufacturing organization that has committed to I4.0 and digital transformation of its manufacturing facility in Singapore.
If you have expertise in Project Management, Manufacturing, and Digital Transformation and if you are interested in working for a futuristic organization, read more below!
Senior Project Management Engineer, I4.0/Digital Transformation
- Assume responsibility of implementing Industry 4.0 projects within the manufacturing sites by working closely with the Factory Integration and Digital Transformation Leader
- Oversee all aspects of project management - scope, cost, schedule, delivery
- Lead and oversee cross functional project teams engaged in global programs across functional and regional sites
- Develop the entire project from intake planning through implementation and successful closure
- Ensure successful implementation of the outcomes through effective organization and leadership, stakeholder management, issue resolution, change management and quality management.
- Ensure the project adheres to all regional and global quality policies and standards
- Provide recommendations around transformation to leadership and relevant governance bodies
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years' relevant experience
- Prior Experience in I4.0 / automation / AI applied in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading cross site projects/technology transfer across different geographies
- Exposure to manufacturing from highly regulated industries
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Project
- PMI/PMP Certification is a big plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).