Senior Project Engineer - Engineering
- One of the market leaders for Industrial Solutions
- Permanent role
- Attractive Package & Scope
My client is a well-known International Business who is well known for their innovative solutions for Power Controls. They are currently looking for an ideal candidate for a Project Engineer (Senior) role, that is to be based in Singapore. Reporting to the Commercial Head, this role will be responsible for project management and coordination of the client's products and the respective solutions, ensuring that project meets with the customer specifications and technical deliverables, along with the budget and deadline.
Key Area of Focus
- Coordinate major / complex projects from order to delivery at customer site
- Monitor the scheduling, process and delivery time of the production process
- Manage completion of the project deliverables, including placing order for all materials, delivery of commissioning and installation services, progressing of PO, completion of documents, shipping requirements and invoicing
The role offers an amazing `opportunity to join a market leader who is well known for their innovative products and solutions, along with an attractive package and amazing career prospects.
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in Project Management / Project coordination
- Experience and Knowledge in Electrical Discipline / background and Prince II certificate will be an advantage
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
PS: Only open for candidates who are stationed in Singapore.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).