Senior Project Development Manager - Offshore Renewable
- Based in Japan
- A leading MNC in renewable space
- International environment
- Lead project developments and management of Offshore projects in Japan
- Responsible for all project management matters including project resourcing, schedule and budget
- Participate in local and international events as a representative of the company
- Build and maintain a stable and effective project team
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Offshore Wind Development
- Strong track record of managing a large-scale projects and experience of leading a complex, multifunctional team
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Engineering, Renewable Energy, Business or equivalent
- PMP Certification is an added advantage
- Proficiency in both Japanese and English for internal and external communication
If the above sounds like you, Apply NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun