My client is a world leader in the optics and equipment industry and now seek an experienced Product Engineer for their Global Service team to act as an interface between design engineering, manufacturing, technical support, and marketing throughout the entire Product Life Cycle
- Assume responsibility for sustaining and new product service engineering for business division
- Act as a two-way conduit of information between design teams, and tech support and service personnel.
- Liaise with design engineering, manufacturing, LKS technical support, quality, marketing and field as the product(s) move through the Product Life Cycle.
- Improve and optimize serviceability, reliability and implement service business practice improvements into product design.
- Reduce cost-of-service and improve short- and long-term product service revenue performance
- Work with Learning and Development tea to define training requirements for new products and/or upgrades
- Drive continuous improvement of system hardware, diagnostics and software, tooling, user documentation, knowledge management, and training
- Ensure compliance to protect service IP, and apply BKMs into documentations, FRUs, Tooling, and training.
- Advanced Degree in Optics, Physics, Electrical Engineering with at least 5 - 7 years' experience
- Experience with optical metrology tools
- Strong knowledge of overall system operation, system integration, and system calibrations.
- Excellent diagnostic skills with experience in supporting field escalation
- Extensive hands-on experience in building/testing optical inspection or metrology tools
- Strong diagnostic and trouble shooting skills in optics, opto-mechanics, and motion control systems
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).