* Leading semiconductor test kit supplier
* Competitive package and career progression opportunities
* Expanding team
* Perform PCB physical layout (parts placement, routing, trace length adjustment, verification etc.)
* Apply PCB electrical knowledge to meet project requirements
* Design for manufacturability - work with PCB suppliers, apply best industry practices to reduce cost and maximize PCB yield
* Verify new internal design tools and feedback to development team
* Develop design processes to reduce design cycle-time and defects and improve product performance.
* Create design documents and training
* Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering with minimum 5 years relevant experience
* PCB Design Experience with significant portion involving analog and mixed-signal PCB design, and interfacing PCB Fab houses to improve manufacturability.
* Experience in designs utilizing blind, buried and micro vias would be advantageous.
* Working knowledge in logical net-listings, schematics usage, electrical and routing rules creation, signal and power integrity optimization
* Proficient in Cadence Allegro/ Valor
* RF, back plane, electrical package design/routing experiences, related experience in a semiconductor testing environment, ATE industry are advantages
* Detailed and team oriented
* Good communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).