My client is a global name in the design and manufacturing of complex electro-mechanical products and now seek an experienced Mechanical Engineer
- Develop systematic approach to hardware design and architecture
- Conduct detailed engineering analyses on components and sub-assemblies and generate concepts and develop detailed designs for the mechanical
- Work on all the product phases - design, development, testing of prototype, manufacturing and implementation
- Assess the technical risks and resolve the design issues by providing reliable solutions
- Develop a timeline for developments and support project planning and execute design implementation.
- Develop test methodology, experimentation, prototype to verify design.
- Work with the marketing department in the analysis of customer need (VOC)
- Work with manufacturing team to support injection moulding, gear design, machining, sheet metal, and assembly
- Liaise with broader team for solving manufacturing issues, product performance, product improvements, and value engineering
- Work in a diverse R&D team - EE, firmware, mechatronics, systems, software)
- Apply advanced mechanical engineering principles and theories to complex issues
- Degree in Mechanical Engineeirng with at least 5 years' experience in mechanical design
- Experience in product development from conceptualization to mass production
- Experience designing complex mechanisms such as clutches, gear trains, cams, and linkages
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical components such as motors, power transmission and sensors
- Stronghold in the design of plastic, sheet metal, electro-mechanical & mechanism parts
- Fluent in SolidWorks CAD and FEA
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).