Our client is an innovative Medical Device organization in rapid-growth stage. They are increasing their headcount across multiple departments and functions including a Sr Manufacturing Engineer
At this role you will be proactively involved in the Design, Testing and Documentation of their Manufacturing Process while adhering to high-quality standards and validation processes for Medical Devices.
- Full-time, permanent, newly created role
- Rapidly-growing innovative Medical Device organization
- Only open to candidates based in Singapore
- Support process and product engineering of high-volume medical devices, including process equipment validation, product change management, and ongoing support and continuous improvements.
- Inspect, report and improve performance of equipment, machinery, and tools to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Validate and document and release manufacturing instructions, engineering change orders, equipment, procedures, preventive maintenance plans, and a wide array of other technical documents
- Lead manufacturing floor support (engineers, operations, mechanics) to proactively identify and solve technical issues affecting the manufacturing processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (must have) in Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing or relevant discipline (Advanced degree would be an advantage)
- At least 6 years of work experience in Manufacturing Engineering role within the Medical Device (or EMS - supporting Medical Devices) industry in a plant environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in order to present information to senior stakeholders
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).