Senior Manager, Group Internal Audit (Frauds & Investigations)
- Able to lead and support multiple complex fraud and corruption investigations across a group of companies.
- Write clear and concise investigation reports and present outcome to the senior management.
- Maintain a strong and well-structured documentation and reporting of the fraud or audit in line with Group Internal Audit procedures and systems.
- Manage the different stakeholders while successfully driving sensitive processes.
- Actively researches on global risk trends and contributes to the Group in enhancing its anti-fraud procedures and standards for fraud identification and management of investigations.
- Translate global risk trends into learning solutions through the sharing of best practices.
- Actively supports initiatives anticipating on the Group's risk profile by providing input for the audit plan, the audit and risk committees, knowledge practices, methodology and others.
- Ensure that the Investigation and Audit activities are executed in accordance with the applicable methodology.
- Utilize advanced forensics & analytics tools
- Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance with min 10 years of internal audit experience, familiar with evidence gathering and forensic investigative techniques
- Understanding of business information and financial reporting systems, accounting and auditing standards and procedures;
- Excellent interviewing and report writing skills & able to effectively manage multiple complex task(s)
- Strong data analysis and critical thinking skills;
- Overseas travelling will be required.