My client, a global name in the semiconductor industry, is going through a transformation project. To cater to this, it now seeks an experienced Manager to oversee the entire factory integration (MES)
- Assume responsibility for all Factory Integration sub functional roadmaps Governance of Global MES solution towards harmonization, technical fitness and sustainability within stringent SDLC process towards target design and architecture compliance
- Collaborate with other factory integration units, Manufacturing customers, and IT technology roadmap to enable future manufacturing operation and business growth
- Lead business relationship management role to build and maintain strong business account relationships.
- Provide strategy and direction of accountable functional areas across factory integration and IT functional areas
- Lead and manage Industry 4,0, Digitalization and Transformation project management
- Advanced Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 8 - 12 years' of relevant working experience of Factory Integration application service delivery and operation, including knowledge in tools and technologies
- Expert knowledge of Semiconductor and Electronic Manufacturing Operations
- Prior experience managing and deploying large scale and complex projects
- Fundamental knowledge in various Industrial manufacturing standard and roadmap
- Hands-on with in-depth Software/Technical-skills
- Project Management (PMP) Certification will be a big plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).