Our client is a well established global medical MNC who is committed to better serve their customers and develop stronger distributions of their medical products. As part of its expansion, they are looking for a Senior Manager to support their channel strategy and planning as well as distributor management and analytics for the region.
- Build a channel strategy for their distributor markets including a go to market implementation
- Regularly review distributor performance and take an active role in managing renewals and terminations
- Provide commercial insights to the country teams creating a dashboard on how they are tracking against channel KPIs
- Partner with the local distributor management team to roll out an inventory reporting platform to ensure high accuracy in sales forecasting
- Partner with other functions including HR and finance to share data for sales incentives programs
- Develop effective reporting and analytics on channel health and distributor performance to support decision making by leadership teams
- Measure channel margin taken by the distributor, and partner with BU and pricing team to optimize pricing
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 6 years of work experience in consulting, channel strategy, operational excellence or commercial operations with managerial experience as you will have 4-5 direct reports. Track record of success building influence and working with a matrix environment is crucial. Strong interpersonal skills to quickly establish credibility with customers and the sales teams. You are a decision maker, problem solver with good commercial acumen. Strong planning and analytical skills, skilled in the use of analytics and KPIs to accelerate or modify action.
This role gives you the opportunity to be part of a growing centre of excellence with abundant opportunities to grow within the organization. They have a noble mission to create more meaningful innovations and need the right people to make their vision work.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Katrina Advani on +65 6701 1517 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1439150 (Katrina Dinesh Advani alias Avisha Dilipkumar Mahtani).