My client is a global name in the semiconductor industry and is expanding in Singapore. To cater to this expansion, a new ASIC Manager role has been created.
The incumbent will report to the Director and will have the opportunity to be deployed to the HQ for 1-2 years
- Assume prime responsibility for the architecture, design, integration, and verification of wireless communications SoCs.
- Lead and initiate development of company documentation and generation of patents
- Ensure successful growth of team - hiring, retention and training
- Mentor and develop the team to meet company's strategic goals.
- Advanced Degree (Masters or PhD) in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with at least 10 -12 years' industry experience.
- Hands-on experience in RTL and verification, in-depth knowledge of mixed-signal SoC development
- In-depth knowledge of SoC, embedded CPU and bus architectures, networking, and control interfaces.
- Proficiency in Verilog for RTL design and verification.
- Fundamental knowledge of C and one scripting language (Python, Perl etc.)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).