Lead Presales Consultant | Infra Services | IPv6 | 2 years contract, convertible to perm |
Lead Pre-sales (Infrastructure) - 2 years contract, convertible to permanent - Singapore
Salary Package: $6500 - $8000
What you can expect as a Senior Lead Pre-sales:
- You'll be provide presale support to the team (internal and/or external) during bidding, gathering user requirement, evaluating and recommending new/upgrades of software
- You'll provide Infrastructure architecture design through industrial best practices and standards
- You'll provide infrastructure consultancy to internal/external team
- You'll lead and conduct Proof-Of-Concept (POC) and Demo activities to assist sales in closing deals
- You'll build and maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date bid materials and templates
- You'll produce high quality solution and bid proposal to increase the winning chances of bids
- You'll strategize and maintain standardization of products and solutions align to partnership strategy and business direction
- You'll be the brand custodian
- You'll be acting as a Team manager
- 5+ years of relevant working experiences in establish system Integrator organization with IPv6 domain experiences.
- Good domain knowledge in government bid process and domain solution.
Technical Skillsets in Infra domain:
- Networking: In-depth knowledge of Firewalls, Load Balancers, Routers and Switches, IPS/IDS, Global Traffic Manager, Wireless and IP Telephony in a n-Tier Data centre environment. CCNP certification is a plus.
- Application: Familiar with middleware products (ORACLE, IBM suits and RedHat JBoss group of Middle-wares)
- Databases: Experience with different types of database products, replication technologies and (eg. Oracle, IBM DB2, MSSQL, MySQLs) and their role on multi-tier architecture in a multi-sites environment.
- Server: Sound knowledge and experiences on server virtualization and able to calculate the compute resources sizing based on project requirements inputs; good understanding of architecture components for all tiers, storage, back up and server security. General understanding of the major hardware platforms (Oracle Sun, IBM, HP, DELL etc).
- Storage: Sound knowledge and experiences on storage networking and data replication, sizing requirements, implementations and SAN / NAS replication as well as COLD / WARM DR storage architecture. Preferably having a good understanding of FCoE, FCIP concept and theory would be advantage.
- Security: Preferably CISSP certified and familiar with the industry trends in relation to security solutions and best practices such as infrastructure hardening, endpoints and SIEM solution, advance threats and mitigation know-how.
- Cloud: Good understanding of Cloud Computing solutions with experiences in design, implementation and operation of IaaS. PaaS platform for various type of hypervisors. Essential knowledge in Micro-services architecture (Kubernetes)
- Essential knowledge of Government Infrastructure Policies and Implementation knowledge in Government Commercial Cloud and Private Cloud
This is a 2 years contract to start and convertible to permanent.
Please apply to the job posting or email your resume if you are interested. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).