Senior Java Software Developer- 2 Years contract
A global MNC which clients have trusted to deliver world class digital government solutions.
Headquartered locally in Singapore and operating for over 30 years, this company has an established and strong presence in the e-government, cybersecurity domain and many others. Having collaborated continuously with governments and organizations, they drive innovative and sustainable solutions to positively impact lives.
Apart from driving at world class solution delivery, discover an engaging, enabling, and enriching experience within the working environment. Through the company's unique holistic approach towards organizational development for its employees, this approach will reach out to every cornerstone of every individual to develop them not just professionally, but as a well round individual!
This role would require analysis, design, development and maintenance of IT applications, documents and both internal and external customer support. Knowledge of systems interdependencies to be able to perform efficient troubleshooting. Constant reviews with Project Managers to perform and manage SDLC requirements. Designing, documenting, developing and testing of systems and applications and ensuring requirements meets design specifications and aligns with SLA. Additionally, this role requires productions and testing with post production support, and the knowledge and heart to guide junior support developers in this field. Lastly, to be well versed in the tech market to lookout for new solutions or enhancements to make better decisions.
- Analyze, Design, Program, Testing, Documentation and Maintenance of current IT Systems and Applications.
- Providing Support to both Internal and External Users from raised or investigated issues.
- Requirement gathering for change requests and administering them.
- SDLC performance and management.
- Report generations and system documentation for reviews of SLDC with Project Lead/Manager
- Good knowledge of internal System Interdependencies to promote efficient analysis and troubleshooting
- Designing and Documenting of System Design and Architecture to propose solutions for implementations and ensuring Design Specifications are met.
- Application Development for productivity.
- Load test/SIT/UAT for system performances within SLA
- Production of systems and post-deployment support
- Technical guidance to junior colleagues
- Aware of current Tech Market to find solutions and new technologies to make good decisions for enhancements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Experience in a support or development role in IT.
- Proficiency with JavaEE Web App and Java UI Frameworks, certifications is preferred.
- Able to work alongside internal teams, business users and stakeholders to ensure operational success
- Minimum 3 years of experience in System Analysis, Design, Programming with the following:
- Java, Java EE
- Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis
- Weblogic Application Server, Elixir, OracleDB, LDAP, MQ Series
- JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat ESB
- Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
- Project leading experience is a plus