Senior IT Manager
A leading organization headquartered in Singapore is looking for a Senior IT Manager to join their leadership team to ensure on going operations as well as lead and manage upcoming IT transformation projects within the organization.
- Manage and lead the Infrastructure and Business Applications teams to ensure smooth and efficient IT operations that supports business operations.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and the CTO to IT leadership to define short term and long term strategy for technology roadmap accordingly to the organization's overall goals and objectives.
- Partner and engage with the business leaders to understand all facets of the business and ensure the IT operating model to meets current and future business needs.
- Lead the Infrastructure team to ensure operations, build an ecosystem of third party vendors and leverage on existing partnerships.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are in accordance with evolving regulations, legal requirements and industry
- Lead the 24/7 support business applications teams and ensure systems availability and continuous improvement.
- Lead and manage infrastructure and business applications related projects.
- Maintain a business continuity and disaster recovery plans to ensure timely and effective restoration of data and IT services in the event of a disaster.
- Maintain effective communication with all staffs to develop high performance team culture.
- 15+ years of experience within the IT industry, with at least 8+ years in senior or leadership/management position in Enterprise environment.
- In-depth experience within Infrastructure space across Operations, Systems, Network and Data Center.
- Strong experience and exposure in Cloud computing and latest Infrastructure technologies.
- Expertise in application and enterprise systems exposure.
- Experience in rolling out or managing SAP S/4 HANA will added great advantage.
- Track record in leading a team and demonstrated ability to lead and perform at an upper level management capacity; demonstrating initiative, creativity, and consensus-building skills.
- A leader with strong technical knowledge, good interpersonal with service oriented mindset.
- Candidates who came from consulting background or within Manufacturing, Oil & Gas related industry are preferred.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).