Senior Marketing Manager will be in charge of whole suite of marketing plans, closely work together with Sales team, Product team, and BD/marketing team to develop and drive integrated marketing programs to drive opportunities, engagement, pipeline until to Sales.
The Senior Marketing Manager will collaborate with the product, partner and sales teams to create offers and propositions that are relevant for this segment, and create content, events, sponsorships to engage the buyer and move them through the sales cycle.
Must have a deep understanding of solutions, marketing automation concepts and possess excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills and be comfortable engaging with sales, marketing and technical professionals.
Must have a deep understanding of marketing automation concepts and possess excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills and be comfortable engaging with sales, marketing and technical professionals.
- 7+ years of proven business-to-business marketing, preferably in technology marketing, with strong integrated Marketing and marketing operations background. Experience in working at a FinTech company is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) required. MBA degree preferred but not required.
- Experience working in B2B Marketing. Previous experience working in Product Management or Product Marketing an advantage
- Strong analytical capabilities. Innate ability to navigate through a complex matrix organization and lead process changes. Thrive in a fast-paced connected sales and marketing environment.
- Experience with Nurture & Marketing Automationprograms
- Must speak both English and Mandarin as the role will require to manage a regional team. Indonesian Bahasa is a plus to engage Chinese & Indonesian prospects.