My client is a leader within the IT industry with a young and fresh work culture and is on the lookout for a Senior Infrastructure Procurement Executive to come onboard and join their team. Their ideal candidate is someone with experience with public cloud and has experience with IT infrastructure procurement specifically to do with lease lines and network connectivity.
- Establish and come up with the most ideal procurement plan for their data centres and cloud.
- Take part in negotiations to ensure that the company are only dealing with the best vendors and suppliers
- Make sure to develop and maintain the close nature of the relationship between the company and their vendors.
- Participate fully in supplier qualification to ensure compliance is adhered to.
- Work closely with the other departments and be a SME in this domain and offer opinions when necessary.
- Make sure to periodically check in with all vendors and suppliers to assist with due diligence and further cost negotiations.
- Maintain and correct records to ensure that all data is kept up to date.
- Monitor and log the correct inventory and levels of supplies to ensure the company's levels are always healthy.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or accounting or other related field
- Minimum 5 years of working experience operating in a similar role within a Telco
- Experience with Network connectivity
- Experience with procuring Lease lines
- Work experience in the IT Infrastructure especially cloud domain is an added advantage.
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin as this role will deal with mainly China and Taiwan