My client is one of the largest players in the consumer industry and is looking out for an experienced team of Industrial Designers to join them at all levels- Junior/Mid/Senior/Principal
Reporting to the ID Manager, you will
- Design portions of the industrial design for physical hardware products and systems based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
- Translate established ideas and new designs into project artefacts, such as sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and models
- Develop and implements portions of industrial design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
- Collaborate and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners on industrial design and development.
- Participate as a member of project team of other designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high- quality design solutions for low to moderately- complex projects, products, and services.
- Advanced Degree in Industrial or Product Design or equivalent.
- 2-15 years' of experience (Depending on seniority)
- Experience with and understanding of design principles, theories, and concepts.
- Understanding and use of 2-D and 3-D CAD tools and software packages.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding and experience in implementing and creating sketches, storyboards, models, and prototypes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate industrial design data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).