My client is a world leader in the healthcare industry and is going through a period of expansion. To cater to this expansion, a new Electronics Engineer (FPGA) role has been created
- Pure R&D role
- Global Team
- Excellent Technology
- Assume responsibility for the design, development and support of electronics assemblies in new products
- Assist in the capture of design requirements; write functional specifications; design circuitry, programmable logic and microcontroller software; evaluate prototypes; perform analysis and simulation; conduct and assist design reviews.
- Conduct investigations into product quality or manufacturability problems when required, and implement any necessary changes, in a timely manner.
- Maintain strong communication and execute project tasks in coordination with a Global electronics engineering group.
- Communicate and coordinate with other organizations affected by design development and changes
- Comply with all workplace safety regulations, company policies and procedures. Ensure work meets company quality standards.
- Degree/master's in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent combination of qualification and experience.
- FPGA design and verification ,RTL design, HDL language experience (VHDL or Verilog). Knowledge of Soft-core processor design (Microblaze or NIOS programming ) is a plus
- FPGA design experience with HDL language knowledge is preferred
- Excellent initiative, communication, analysis and decision-making skills.
- Travel of about 10-15%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).