Senior Firmware Engineer - Permanent
Be a part of a highly technical R&D team to work on continuously developing existing products and involve in new and exciting projects.
- Contribute to system architecture and development of new features for embedded systems
- Investigate, prototype and deliver new and innovative system solutions.
- Understand real time operating systems along with memory management techniques, threads of execution, thread synchronization, hardware initialization, sensor reading, and interacting with electromechanical devices.
- Writing user facing applications that run on the embedded device.
- Design, develop, code, and document small modules as part of larger firmware projects.
- Utilize structured coding techniques when developing code bases, and follow standard development practices.
- Read schematics, utilize oscilloscopes, digital analyzers and other test equipment in the development and debugging of firmware designs.
- Analyze electrical designs to make sure it meets the firmware needs.
- Write device drivers, user facing application, boot code, and interrupt service routines.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in hands-on firmware development positions.
- Expertise in C/C++ programming in a real-time embedded environment.
- Experience in rendering graphics using QT Graphics (Qt Quick/Qt OpenGL/Qt Quick Scenegraph) Apis.
- Experience in implementing interpreters/emulators.
- A highly technical individual, a problem solver and a team player
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).