ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the leading Technology Solutions & Providers with a strong presence in the APAC region. They are looking to hire a competent Senior Financial Analyst (based in Taiwan) to business partner closely with the GM based in Shanghai and oversee the growth plans for China and Taiwan.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for generating monthly closing reports, annual budget and forecasting process
- Coordinate the planning and budgeting cycle within the region
- Manage expenses including maintaining payroll
- Maintain sales and bonus pool KPI as required
- Involved with accelerating the business growth and scale the company to higher profitability levels
- Support the Business Team with key commercial data, facilitate smooth transaction flows, anticipate potential risks, review contracts and project profitability, ensure billing and collections are on time, and Consultants utilisation and pricing rates are optimised
- Coordinate with external auditors for statutory and tax filing
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance / Business.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience coming from the Tech/Services Industries
- Great communication skills in Chinese and a good command of English
- Excellent business partnering, technical and analytical skills
- Travelling to China at least once every 2-3 months
- Able to work independently and ensure deadlines are met
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).