The main function of this position is to support the Emerging Asia cluster (includes Korea, Vietnam & Taiwan) Finance team in the consolidation, reporting and analysis of actuals and financial forecast
Additionally, to support Emerging Asia Controller to prepare insightful financial analysis and KPI performance tracker for review with General Manager and Commercial teams.
- Prepare, consolidate and analyze monthly actual reports required by Emerging Asia leadership team and Area Finance including all financial reports
- Prepare summary reports for analysis of actual, ensure accurate and timely forecast submission in quarterly cycles
- Prepare, coordinate and consolidate daily/weekly sales reporting. Track and monitor actual sales and margin performance
- Provide analysis, commentary and proactively highlight unusual trends and take timely action to address variances with business stakeholders
- Work with team to develop clear timelines, responsibilities, follow-up and internal review processes for the region
- Develop tools/templates to drive better understanding of performance and metric trends
- Support monthly financial close process including preparation and submission of general ledger entries to ensure accurate reporting of financials
- Analyze countries financial to generate business insights and identify cost savings opportunities.
- Assist preparation of presentation materials required for monthly business reviews
- Drive continual standardization and streamlining of planning and forecasting processes
- Participate in commercial demand review meeting and leverage on data (sell in, sell out, and inventory data) to provide insights on business health and performance.
- Involvement in any other ad hoc projects, internal audit and business analysis that Division, Emerging Asia leadership and Area Finance takes on
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent education
- Min 5 years above working experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, revenue generation experience working with commerial teams, preferably from manufacturing FMCG/Healthcare Life Science/Pharmaceuticals & other related industries
- Good knowledge of accounting principles with strong knowledge of financial modelling and analysis, budgeting and forecasting principles
- Highly proficient in Microsoft excel formulas, able to work with high volume of data to provide insightful analysis
- Excellent analytical/ problem solving skills and critical thinking abilities
- Familiar with data reporting systems such as Hyperion Essbase & Financial Management, BPCS