ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a Fortune 500 US MNC in the Tech Industry, with a global revenue of USD$6 billion. They are now looking for a driven Senior Finance Manager to lead the team with the CFO and partner closely with the respective functional leaders.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ownership of full P&L forecasting for the APAC business, from long-term planning exercises to annual operating plans to weekly Sales & Ops forecasts
- Partnering with functional leaders to drive strategic initiatives and long term success
- Creating, improving, and maintaining business/financial metrics, reports and reviews
- Communicating financial and business results including variance analyses to senior business leaders
- Reporting of weekly, monthly, and quarterly financials and operational performance metrics
- Lead and develop a team of Financial Analysts and Accountants
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance / Business
- CA/CPA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum 10 years of relevant industry experience, out of which 2-3 years are with the Big 4 Audit Firm will be preferred
- Experience with understanding complex process flows and driving process improvements
- Strong understanding of US GAAP & SOX will be highly advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, and organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).