Senior Field Service Engineer - Process Control & Data Management
My client is a global leading automation solution provider, they are looking for a senior field service engineer to provide after sales service on process control & data management.
- Participate in HW&SW configuration, programming, installation, testing and commissioning of Distributed Control Systems including interfacing with Data Management Systems;
- Design and develop functional/detail design specification for DeltaV DCS and Data Management systems;
- Responsible for configuration, programming and testing of software for medium to large-sized DeltaV DCS & Data Management systems for Chemical and Life Science plants;
- Prepare and update engineering/ validation documentation and records, and/or liaise with relevant parties to ready it;
- Participate in Site Installation, Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and Site Commissioning.
- Ensure timely completion of Systems Configuration which comply with project specifications
- Provide site service to maintain existing "live" systems (reactive and preventive), troubleshoot and diagnose issues, and recommend technical solutions
- Disseminate safety and/or relevant notices to update System as part of service support
- Manage and facilitate renewal of software licenses
- Generate standard service reports
- Uphold service level to meet and exceed customers' expectations
- Assist co-workers where required or assigned by supervisors.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- At lest diploma in electrical engineering or related fields;
- At least 2 years of working experiences in electrical engineering in field service role;
- Configuration experience with DCS / Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) / OSIsoft PI / Aspen IP21 / Datalake is an added advantage
- Knowledge in DeltaV Batch Configuration/ Validation/ S88/ GMP and GAMP is a plus.
Candidates who require work pass need not apply.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine QU on +65 9645 9680 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (QU QIUSHI).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine Qu on +65 6701 1522 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (Qi Qiushi).