My client is a world leader in the inspection equipment industry and now seek an experienced Engineer to assume responsibility for all technical and quality issues related to PCBA
- Assume responsibility for all technical and quality issues related to electronic subassemblies
- Handle daily production escalation and provide strong technical support to production team to resolve issues and ensure system meeting shipment schedule as planned
- Provide solutions to field engineers
- Work closely with PCBA suppliers on quality and process continuous improvement
- Provide comprehensive analysis report to field support team and customers
- Work with materials engineering team on product cost reduction, EOL component replacement, relocation of manufacturing site, and provide engineering support needed
- Assume responsibility for supplier quality and audit supplier's process and quality control
- Support design team on functional test setup. Provide guidance on product repair and troubleshooting
- Ensure appropriate re-design of product to meet standards of component end of life (EOL), quality improvement, manufacturability/yield improvement, or cost reduction.
- Ensure design meets requirement of DFM, DFT and support the design team on manufacturing documentation and new product release process
- Design in-circuit and functional test strategies to support modified products
- Work closely with PCBA design team and manufacturing team to introduce new design tools
- Advanced Degree in Electronics engineering with at least 5-8 years' relevant experience
- Experience with PCBA Design
- Sound knowledge in high speed digital circuits, FPGA, ADC & DAC, analog signal conditioning circuits, noise filter, signal integrity, etc.
- Strong diagnostic skills along with the capability to resolve circuit failure on both bench and system level
- Experience with industry control circuit design and firmware writing will be a plus
- Knowledge of the PCBA process and quality control points
- Travel of about 20%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).