My client is a global name in the optics and precision equipment industry and now seek an experienced engineer for the design and troubleshooting of complex optical instruments
- Assume prime responsibility to solve complex issues and to manage optical alignment and related methodologies
- Support technical issues on an optical wafer inspection tool, set up experiments and perform data analysis
- Provide input during product development, develop product specifications and system design specifications
- Lead product development through release and initiate and design technical solutions
- Spearhead troubleshooting of manufacturing issues for optical sub systems
- Develop system critical design specifications and design test methodologies
- Advanced Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Systems Engineering
- Hands-on experience in assembly, alignment, calibration, system integration, and testing of opto-mechanical subsystem
- Proficient in reading technical drawings, understanding BOMs, and hands on experience on precision testing and measuring instruments
- Excellent knowledge of optical testing equipment such as interferometers, autocollimators, alignment telescopes, spectrometers etc.
- Strong understanding of optical, mechanical, electrical, and software components involved in the design and development of optical-based, semiconductor inspection equipment
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Travel of up to 20%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).