My client is a world leader in the optics and equipment industry and now seek an experienced Engineer for their microscopy business unit that designs and develops a variety of cutting-edge technologies
- Assume responsibility to define and improve manufacturing procedures for mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies
- Make recommendations for design and manufacturing methods; Co-ordinate projects that result in economical manufacturing costs and enhanced quality
- Design manufacturing tests and test fixtures for mechanical parts and assemblies
- Implement manufacturing methods, procedures, and test equipment required to support manufacturing
- Work with suppliers to resolve component and problems effectively
- Perform First Article qualifications for parts and assist Quality and Purchasing teams to drive supplier quality improvements and cost reductions
- Create Engineering Change orders and BOM structure to support manufacturing
- Liaise with Design team for the NPI and technical improvement
- PhD or Masters in, Physics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 - 8 years' experience in systems engineering
- Entry level Doctorate candidates with strong related knowledge/skills are welcomed.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to support technical issues, set-up experiments, modeling, and data analysis.
- Experience in creating effective technical presentations up to the divisional level
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).