My client is a global name in the healthcare industry and are on the lookout for experienced Manufacturing Technology/Process Improvement Engineers to identify exact business needs, market trends and develop solutions as per studies and future requirement.
The incumbent will collaborate internationally with the product development and manufacturing teams to ensure adequate technologies are strategically selected and developed.
- Design and develop innovative manufacturing technologies for incorporation into products and accessories
- Identify business needs, translate technology goals and requirements, an develop and test testing prototype solutions within agreed timelines
- Identify and build relationships with potential internal and external technology partners
- Initiate the research, design and development of innovative manufacturing technologies and process concepts for next generation products and accessories
- Actively identify, reach out to you and develop relationships with internal and external technology partners
- Provide constructive technical feedback and recommendations to ensure robust, manufacturable product
- Implement manufacturing processes, equipment, facilities and documents to meet current and future production volume and delivery requirements.
- Ensure that current manufacturing processes, equipment and facilities are implemented in efficient ways meet current production volume
- Study markets and analyse future production volume and assess the current manufacturing process and implement new processes, equipment and technologies for long term manufacturing requirement
- Advanced Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Biomedical) with at least 10 years' experience in a process improvement/productivity improvement/technology development role
- Proven ability to liaise with cross functional teams (R&D, product development and manufacturing)
- Experience with manufacturing processes for highly regulated products
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).