My client is a world leader in the pharmaceutical industry and now seek an experienced EHS Engineer to join them
- Global Name
- High Salary
- Wonderful culture
- Assume prime responsibilities to lead and manage a team of EHS Technicians, ensuring enough coverage and deliveries of duties in daily operations of the plant
- Provide operational EHS support in day-to-day plant operations such as safety risk assessment review, gas monitoring, safety trainings, etc.
- Lead and assist in process safety permitting with government authorities
- Develop and conduct training on process safety awareness courses and procedures
- Conduct and lead process safety incident investigation and reporting
- Support contractor safety management plan that includes contractor's safety inspection, induction trainings, coaching and risk assessment review.
- Lead relevant programs for the site, such as working-at-height, confined space, etc.
- Implement EHS monitoring plan such as industrial hygiene, environmental sampling and ergonomics assessment
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Science, Safety or technical equivalent with 5 -10 years EHS experience in a plant-based role
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer and Fire Safety Manager
- Experience with cGMP regulations will be a plus
- Prior experience in conducting trainings, inspections
- Strong understanding in local occupational EHSS regulations
- Ability to manage multiple programs and timelines and able to influence cross functional teams
- Experience in facilitating process safety study for a group of engineers and technicians
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).