This is an opportunity to work with a thoroughly exciting company in the data domain, you will collaborate in a team with some of the brightest minds in Data Science to make a truly meaningful impact to not only the company and their customers but also to the world. In this role you will use an AI focused platform which can deliver valuable insights across a wide range of industries and domains making a true impact with your work. This is a totally data focused role and they are looking for individuals who have a real passion for using data to improve lives.
- Solve a wide variety of problems across various domains including retail, e-commerce, education, energy, and health.
- Be a great brand ambassador and have a true passion for using data to get answer to problems you didn't even know existed.
- Partner with the customers to help them understand and optimize the use of the platform
- Increase business productivity by turning complex data into valuable insights
- Work alongside some of the brightest minds in the data world and be able to collaborate with them in improving company and customers process.
- Exceptional academic record with at least a masters but preferably PhD from a top university in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related quantitative discipline.
- Have a good record of academic publications in reputable journals.
- Successful applicants must be EXPERTS in Python and have demonstrable work which showcases their expertise.
- Great knowledge and hands on experience of Machine Learning techniques, feature engineering to improve model performance.
- Be comfortable in dealing wide a wide range of customers in different industries and have experience in data pipelines and model frameworks
- Knowledge and experience of using Scala is a plus.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Will Russell on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1109294 (Russell William Edward Hamilton).