Senior Business Process Control Officer (SAP)
- Process SAP Accounting software workflows as per the latest Business Process Control Duties including checking of workflows submitted by Business Departments against Sales and Purchases delivery documents, Contracts and posting onto accounting system.
- Process Payments and receipts by checking against evidence and company's internal rules.
- Input accurate and timely accounting entries including Balance Sheet cleansing
- Ensure complete closing process such as all relevant Sales, Purchases, Non-operating income and expenses are posted into our accounts every month end.
- Check and ensure proper Vendor/Customer Bank Account registration applications from Business and Corporate Departments
- Perform independent monitoring of workflows completed on a monthly basis to ensure high standard and accuracy of processes.
- Periodically monitor Asia Pacific Business Units' business processes and annual Accounts Receivable Confirmation Reporting for both Asia Pacific region and Singapore.
- Be involved in ad-hoc projects for improvement of internal controls in both Asia Pacific region and Singapore.
- Assist in preparation of basic J-SOX documentation and Quarterly Contract Collection monitoring for both Asia Pacific region and Singapore.
- Degree/ACCA or Min Diploma in Accounting with min 4 years of relevant accounting process in an SAP workflow environment.
- Must be familiar with SAP & in using MS excel & other MS Office (Word, PPT etc) tools
- Ability to work with team members and possess good interpersonal communication skills
- Meticulous, detailed oriented, good team player with high levels of initiative