Business Analyst - 2-year contract - Singapore
Business Analyst are key positions in any projects, from small to large-scale enterprise projects. You work directly with internal and external stakeholders in gathering of requirements, identifying pain points and most importantly, listening to your users so that you can improve the efficiency of the business. You will translate the requirements and address the pain points to your development team. Therefore, this role naturally requires the person to possess strong written and verbal communications.
Beyond the above mentioned, it is equally important that you are curious and has keen appreciation towards business needs. The ideal fit is meticulous as it will help you understand and to improve existing business process and to support process re-engineering during the process.
Delivering and supporting enterprise-level systems will allow you to learn hands-on experience in managing complex systems in a large environment. The knowledge and experience in understanding the complexity of a single system is already quite a sought after skill, as the current technology market and companies continue to improve themselves digitally, it is a good opportunity to jump onto the BA train, a great stepping stone to see what the market has to offer.
- At least 4 years of experience in supporting and delivering IT applications, preferably prior experience working on warehousing systems
- Knowledge in SQL is a must, able to write SQL queries.
- Passionate about technology, business needs, business processes and stakeholder management
- Strong in verbal and written communications
- Able to demonstrate key skillsets in complex systems environment
- Strong experience working a Scrum Development Team
- Domain knowledge and experience in Finance is a bonus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).