My clients are a household name and they are looking to bring in a Big Data consultant who has specilisation in Big Aata analytics and Data Warehousing. As a senior conultant you will develop POCs and support implimentation projects. This will be done on very large data sets so experience in big data is essential.
- Work closely with customers having discussions with necessary parties to identify key objectives and then work towards solutions for these.
- Write and produce technical documentation, knowledgebase articles
- Work closely with other teams at all levels to deliver succesful projects resulting in high customer satisfaction.
- Come up with inovative solutions to commplex problems
- Be able to identify issues arising from current systems to new warehousing systems
- Consulting to ensure optimal design of database projections
- Keep up to date with latest trends in non relational database technologies (noSQL)
- High amount of travel required
- 5+ years of experience in working on large scale datebases
- Good understanding of server parameters, resources, contention
- Experience with backup and recovery work
- Good experience with data warehousing concepts and techniques
- Must be able to write and edit SQL
- Understand column store databases
- Good experience in a scripting language (bash, perl, python)
- Understanding of OLTP vs OLAP data administration needs
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).