Senior Backend Java Developer
Looking for a Senior Backend Java Developer with experience in B2C Products. This is a must. This role is not for somebody with a background in creating B2B, or internal enterprise tools for example. Very actively interviewing and hiring.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and other high caliber Engineers to build out core financial platforms. These platforms will be deployed in markets all across Asia.
- Contribute to the implementation of all core backend services and tech
- Hands-on programming and technical design skills with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly
- Design, build, and deliver complex web services and/or customer experiences efficiently and with quality
- Clearly communicate technical details effectively across disciplines, locations, and organizations, including to leadership
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor's or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar
- Have a track record of being a significant contributor to the development and implementation of complex and preferably transaction-based/B2C, mobile applications and/or web services
- Exposure to financial and/or other regulated data environments desirable
- Expert in Java with good exposure to a wide range of popular frameworks and tools
- A broad range of exposure to modern persistence and messaging tech (relational, nosql, distributed cache, message bus)
- Experienced in modern cloud stacks (AWS, GCP, Azure), container tech (docker, kubernetes) & devops with strong CI/CD mentality
- Hand on experience with AWS desirable
- Exposure to data-engineering desirable
- Experience with distributed service / micro service architecture
What To Expect
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join a mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific, we are fast moving and setting the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).