My client is one of the largest investment managers globally. The firm has grown rapidly in the past five years and looking to expand even further, and due to their immense success, they are looking to get onboard a Product Marketing Senior Associate. This role is crucial in the articulation of the current and future investment services across the globe.
- Working across the business - Investment Product Specialists and Investment Directors, Country Marketing Managers and Sales associates - to help create, review and update product specific messaging that can be used to support the promotion of the firm's range of investment services
- Creation and maintenance of the messaging and content for a range of materials - e.g. New business pitchbooks, promotional literature, web and other digital content - for specific investment strategies
- To ensure product positioning and strategy, client feedback, investment insights and responses to sales objections are incorporated / considered in the materials and tools we create to promote our investment services
- Working closely with local Country Marketing Directors to ensure that our marketing channels (email comms, website, videos events etc) reflect the latest messaging for our investment services and are appropriate for the relevant audience
- Prioritise the delivery of the marketing toolkit and manage the delivery of materials through the Marketing Communications team
- 5+ years' experience of Product/Investment Marketing
- A good understanding of investment management products and asset management markets (fixed income experience would be beneficial)
- Experience of working with sales teams to support and drive engagement with prospects and clients - ideally across both Institutional and Financial Intermediary channels
- The ability to understand and build upon insights from Investment Groups and Sales teams to turn them into compelling messaging to support product-specific initiatives and broader marketing materials
- Good written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong working relationships within a team
- High levels of energy and commitment
- High level knowledge of Marketing process and tools
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise effectively
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).