My client is a global name in the life sciences industry and is looking for an experienced Analytical Instrumentation Applications Consultant
- Global Name
- High End Products
- Attractive Remuneration
- Manage day-to-day operations of Singapore lab to achieve short term and long-term business objectives
- Work across multiple types of applications with a focus on Mass Spectrometry
- Work with team lead to manage day to day operations of the Singapore Solutions Lab.
- Liaise with Business partners and Field Sales operations to provide credible and impartial consultancy and technical support in a fast paced pre- and post-sales environment.
- Collaborate with the team of Account Managers in diagnosing the customer's requirements, and design strategic analysis
- Perform instrument demonstrations and provide expert advice to customers during sales process
- Ensure that the equipment, analysis and customer demonstrations are properly prepared
- Perform system and application training as well as technical support to customers after product installation
- Conduct internal Solutions Training to Field Service Specialists.
- Advanced Degree (Masters/PhD) in Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 7 - 10 years' experience with analytical chromatography and mass spectrometry (HPLC/LCMS/GSMS, SQ/TQ/QTof) and market applications
- Experienced in solving separation and MS problems.
- Stronghold in troubleshooting
- Travel of about 20%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).