My client is a leading RF solution provider, they are now looking for an experienced Application Engineer
Job Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- You will be one of the key members in both local application team and global technical teams, providing both pre and post sales technical support to clients and contactless projects. You will deliver our value message, to help build up our market reputation.
- You will drive demand creation and you'll drive client design-in/design-win activities;
- Provide technical skills and support to sales and liaises with technical teams about technical issues and future roadmap of new products;
- Analyze technical objectives through the use of relevant bench equipment, lab instruments and data gathering techniques enabling the marketing & sales team to be more predictive, effective and responsive to market needs
- Develop software tools for high efficient data analyzing and process automations in routines and teams collaborations
- You will hold at least bachelor's degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of software engineering related experience;
- You will have solid experience working on test equipment such as commercial lab instruments such as SiGen, SpecAn, NA, Communication/Protocol Tester, AWG, Oscilliscope and etc as well as lab automation programming tools like VEE or Labviews;
- You will have understanding modern RF communication systems and RF front end component technologies, and knowledge and experience on ANOVA and MSA theory and applications;
- You will be committed individual who is willing to travel APAC wide and put in extra hours as required on business needs
- You will be proficient in both English and Chinese to work with customers who are Mandarin Speaking in Asia Pacific
Candidates who require work pass need not apply.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine QU on +65 9645 9680 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (QU QIUSHI).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine Qu on +65 6701 1522 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (Qi Qiushi).