Senior Android Developer - Java/Kotlin
A leading client within the tech industry is looking for a hands-on and passionate Senior Android Developer to join in their highly technical driven team and work with the latest cutting-edge internet/software technology.
As a Senior Android Developer, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Research, design, test, deploy, and maintain high-quality applications for the Android platform.
- Work closely across other functional teams to ensure on designing and deploying of new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Conduct unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability and work on work on fixing bugs and improving application performance.
Key technical requirements:
- 6+ years of hands on experience in Mobile development position focusing on Android development.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, engineering, or related fields.
- Strong hands on experience in using programming skills including Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, and Android NDK.
- Strong understanding of enterprise app development, design patterns, mobile architecture (MVVM/MVC/MVP), frameworks/third-party libraries, Human Interface Guidelines, and application release cycles.
- Have published at least 1 (one) Android app in the Google Play Store.
- Strong knowledge in managing code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, emulators, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with cross-platform development, e.g., React Native, Flutter, etc.
- A team player and able to proactively across different team functions.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).