My client is a world leader in R&D and technology and now seek an experienced Algorithms Engineer for navigation systems
- Develop GNSS baseband & navigations algorithms for IC solutions
- Responsible for GNSS measurement engine and positioning engine algorithm investigation and design
- Seek the optimal technology solutions to problems from internal and external options, and applies appropriate methodology to identify issues/concerns
- Ability to work in a global team environment and to mentor junior level engineers
- Communicates accurately, succinctly, and with purpose up, down and across the organization through written and verbal communication
- Ability to present technology projects in front of R&D leadership
- Support Business Development in screening and selecting new ideas and technologies which are submitted internally and externally to the company.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong digital signal processing /optimization algorithms background
- Working experience in algorithm design for techniques like GNSS, inertial sensors, camera modules, satellite systems will be a big plus
- Proficient in C/MatLab programming
- Experience with IC design will be a big advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).