Senior Accountant - Finance Operations
Reporting to the Senior Finance and Administration Manager, Global Operations,
Overview of the Role
Seeking for a highly motivated individual to play a key role in supporting, influencing business decisions and growth. This is a critical business partner to the local stakeholders which encompasses global manufacturing, procurement, materials, facilities, supply chain / logistics, quality, R&D, tax, treasury and corporate reporting.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of financial activities including monthly close process, journals, accruals, cross charges, schedules preparations/reconciliations etc.
- Assess current financial processes and help to define both long-term and short-term improvement plans with an eye on continuous improvement.
- Provide in depth ad-hoc financial analyses and reports & assist in the Annual Operating Plan process.
- Responsible for taxation matters: multiple areas of tax, including deferred tax computation, tax provision, withholding taxes, timely tax return filings and tax status monitoring.
- Responsible for lease accounting and fixed assets capitalization.
- Ensure monthly GST submission, tax settlement and reconciliation.
- Ensure timely submission of statutory financial statements & statistics and corporate reporting.
- Cashflow management including cross border payments and receipts.
- Co-ordinate with both internal and external audits; ensure timely updates of SOX control matrixes and compliance.
- Participate in business improvement projects as appropriate.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or ACCA with min 8years of progressive Finance/Accounting experience preferably from manufacturing/engineering based MNCs, preferably with prior working exposure from external audit firms.
- Strong working knowledge in corporate taxation, GST and both US & Local GAAP
- Experience with SAP, hands on with advanced Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables) and other data analysis/query skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- Organized thinker with high ability to handle multiple assignments, manage work flexible hours and consolidate, analyse/interpret data from multiple, disparate sources.
- Ability to work independently, guide and collaborate with local stakeholders and business divisions
Interested candidates, email your CV to
Janet Tan () CEI: R1104487