ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a hyper-growth Tech Start-up who is continually disrupting the market with their cutting edge products, and revolutionising day-to-day activities for their clients. In their recent Series B, they received USD$20M of funding to fuel their growth plans and are looking to hire a driven and competent Senior Accountant to partner alongside the Regional Finance Manager in the upcoming growth plans while leading a team of 3.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for the preparation and review of AR, AP, GL, month-end closing reports, and group consolidation
- Responsible for the annual financial audit and all other related matters such as statutory financial reporting
- Accountable for current processes and to put in place internal controls should the need arises
- Assist in annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting exercise
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience with prior Big 4 Audit experience of 1-2 years
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with stakeholders from China
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, initiative and an amazing team-player
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).