We are seeking a Security Analyst who is self-motivated and capable of working with multiple layers of technology and teams. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing projects related to developing standards, policies, and best practices. If you are interested in this opportunity, please feel free to send your resume for a confidential discussion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's graduate
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Effectively contribute to projects aiming to better secure the organization through various technologies and processes.
- Analyse security controls implemented to the system against policy, standards and security best practices
- Assessment and improvement of technology management
- Establish relationships with project and BAU personnel at appropriate levels when required
- Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge and ability to assimilate new knowledge
- Demonstrate a good understanding of security principles and key security technologies
- Passion for delivering sustainable security solutions and continued improvement in control and risk mitigation
- Discipline in timely submission and reporting of key metrics and status
- Strong communication skills with wide and diverse audiences
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Grace Lee on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1545055 (Lee Mary Grace Manao).