SCRUM Master | Agile | Digital Projects |
Scrum Master - 12 Months - Singapore - Singaporeans Only
World's iconic integrated resort have an exciting opportunity to work as a Scrum Master with 3+ years of hands-on experience in Scrum required. You will enhance your skillsets to another level in an agile environment with built-from-scratch systems. At the same time, you will undergo the experience of Tech transformation.
You will be involve in Digital projects such as Web apps, UI/UX, Mobile apps for different programmes and B2B interactions such as Travel agency.
* Salary Package: $5500 - $6500
- Foster close collaboration and maintain regular communication with various business units to guarantee project alignment and a unified service experience.
- Act as an essential member of project teams, orchestrating the on-time and within-budget delivery of IT projects, while ensuring compliance with internal processes and standards.
- Organize and lead daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions, and sprint review sessions to keep the team organized and focused.
- Identify, manage, and expertly resolve complex issues that might hinder the team's progress towards project goals, proactively preventing escalations whenever possible.
- Collaborate seamlessly with team members, software architects, vendors, and business stakeholders, coordinating efforts to achieve timely project deliveries.
- Stay well-informed about technology trends, industry disruptions, and innovations to effectively connect with and support our business objectives.
An Ideal fit:
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in SCRUM.
- Certification in Scrum Master is a plus
- 4+ years of experience in technology with strong business analysis skills.
- In-depth understanding of how hospitality systems synergize to create a seamless customer experience.
- Proven ability to facilitate interactions with business users, aiding them in defining problem statements, articulating desired business outcomes, and driving transformative business initiatives or process re-engineering.
- Adaptability to manage multiple demands, rapidly shifting priorities, and ambiguity within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in overseeing agile projects is highly valued.
This is a 12 Months contract position and is possible to convert to permanent.
If you are interested to know more, please apply to the job posting or email your resume.
CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).