Salary Range: 5000-6500. Only available to Singaporeans.
- Guide teams and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guide the project team on getting the most out of self-organisation
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and guide the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Be in charge of removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Organise and facilitate daily stand-ups, conduct requirement estimation, sprint & release planning, showcase, retrospectives, and other related team meetings
- Facilitate discussions, decision making process, and handle conflict resolution
- Assist with internal and external communication between various stakeholders
- Support the Product Owner, especially on maintaining the product backlog
An ideal candidate should have the following
- Preferably 2 years working experience as a Scrum Master in an agile environment.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Understand common Agile practices and iterative development practices
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques
- Experience in team management with the ability to lead and coordinate multi-teams
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).