Looking for an experienced Scrum Master with an interest in working for a prestigious Automotive MNC! This is a 12 month contract with a salary range of $6500-7800.
Please be sure to take a look at the requirements, relevant experience is a must!
- Embed and drive Agile ceremonies, best practice and use of artifacts within all project teams, i.e. sprints, stand-ups, retro, show-and-tell
- Work closely with Product Owners in order to groom and proactively manage the respective backlogs and project timelines
- Interface with market Scrum Masters to report, track and ensure performance of local projects
- Continuously ensure that relevant DevOps principles, tools and methodologies are applied throughout the project teams and development silos are broken down
- Manage capacities, coherence, controls, quality and outputs of the development team
- Ensure cadence with Regional CoC, as well as general alignment between all Agile stakeholders that contribute to epics
- Drive outcomes (i.e. specific deliverables in the form of user stories)
- Ensure that wastes are identified and addressed
- Actual experience as a Scrum Master, not just textbook/certification experience.
- Past experience working with multiple product owners as part of the same scrum/team
- Ideally someone who has worked with a development team before, in developing a product from scratch to delivery
- Understanding and commitment to IT as a service function and Agile methodology
- Experience working in an international and intercultural context would be nice
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good communication and training skills
- Ability to multitask and manage different priorities and delivers on time
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).