SAP Hybris Specialist
The Main Responsibilities
- Conduct initial market assessment regarding our commerce platform fit, functionality, gaps and to-be solution together with respective stakeholders (IT and Business Unit)
- Formulate, document and plan build of market-specific functionality
- Develop SAP Hybris solution to fulfill market requirement
- Conduct and co-ordinate testing activities
- Manage integration and development between market-level systems as well as global-and regional OEM systems to achieve process and system integration as well as feasible automation
- Ensure standardization of systems, solutions utilized and business processes
- Possess a Diploma / Bachelor's degree in IT/ relevant field. Candidate must be SAP Hybris certified.
- Working experience within the SAP Hybris field of expertise; strong involvement in automotive or similar industry is a big plus.
The Following Will Be Advantageous
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) as IaaS
- PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) as PaaS
- Hystrixas Circuit-Breaker (as parts of the Netflix OS)
- Java Spring Framework for the Creation of cloud-based ReSTful web services
- AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) as Content Management System
- AMC (AdobeMarketingCloud) as a platform for extensive personalization of content
- App Dynamics as a monitoring solution
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).