Looking for a specialist in Salesforce for an implementation project. This would be a 6 month contract, and it is currently only open to Singaporeans at this time.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of CRM &/or wholesale projects within region overseas markets
- Ensure that concurrent project activities are managed within regional project scope
- Coordinate an IT implementation team, with focus on a detailed evaluation phase, followed by a rollout phase
- Handle all project topics related to gaps, time-line, budget, quality and risks
- Need to work closely with the various stakeholders i.e. internal and externally (with suppliers) and able to handle communication with different levels in the organization
- Ensure continuous improvement during the roll-out (lessons learnt, simplification of project methodology, tools used etc.) with Waterfall or Lean Agile methodology as baseline
- Support all communication (steering committee, regular stakeholder communication, meetings etc.)
- Ensure that value is delivered according to requirement and expectation (both within context of local market as well as Region / RCoC)
We're Looking For:
- Preferably have worked on various Salesforce products and/or components including Sales and Service Clouds, Marketing Cloud, Communities, Wave Analytics, App Cloud (Force.com, Heroku).
- Salesforce certification (Admin, Dev, Advanced Admin, Advanced Dev, etc) preferred
- Strong knowledge of project management frameworks and associated implementation experience.
- Certified Scrum Master and/or PMP preferred with experience in leading agile scrum teams
- Must have developed specifications along with partners/suppliers for solutions components preferably with Salesforce including data integration with other systems and have worked on various middleware products Informatica, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).