Salesforce Business Analyst
- The applicant will be working and supporting the Regional Center of Competence for Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- He/she needs to provide appropriate solutions to the business requirements from various Overseas countries on the Salesforce CRM product and therefore, must have good in-depth knowledge and ample working experience with various product cloud offerings from Salesforce.
- He/she also needs to oversee the technical / development work done in Salesforce CRM ensuring that all work performed including that of 3rd party suppliers adheres to the best practices and standard guidelines guaranteeing the integration of the product
The applicant should possess the following experience:
- Degree in Information Technology or Engineering Course
- Salesforce certification (Admin, Dev, App Builder, Advanced Dev, etc.)
- Experience of working in Salesforce in functional and technical areas
- Proficiency in configuration and customization in Salesforce.com, Apex and Visual force technologies
- Experience in SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch
- Experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and experience in other integration aspects is desirable
- Knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics Cloud and App Exchange Products
- Experience with Reports and Dashboards.
- Deployment experience using ANT tool, Eclipse or change set
- Highly motivated independent worker with minimum guidance required
- Good communications skills, confident and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The applicant must have specific knowledge in the following areas:
- Good understanding of overall Salesforce architecture & landscape and is abreast with the latest developments
- Thorough understanding of object oriented concepts
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).