A leading organization is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their APAC HQ team to be the single point of contact to provide business support for their end users across APAC countries.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Be the point of contact for all Salesforce related issues and provide support for Power Users.
- Provide trainings for Power Users to use analytical skills.
- Is accountable for releases' quality and adoptions as he/she is involved in UAT (user acceptance tests); will have early visibility into the releases.
- Accesses to majority of administrative tasks: templates, basic automation, chatter groups, quick links and reports/dashboards.
- Identifies business process/tool enhancements/improvements and contributes to the system roadmap.
- Increase and maintain adoption rates for Salesforce by identifying issues, defining action plans and engaging relevant persons in charge in the agencies.
- Provides technical support to minimize business operation impacts
- Improve analytics data quality to ensure accuracy for continuous processes improvement.
- Communicates any changes and roadmap to the Power User network.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Min 3+ years of experience in using Salesforce solution and as an administrator.
- Influential with good interpersonal skills and experience in managing people.
- Process, Quality or IT background will ease the training of a Delegated Admin.
- Salesforce certified candidates will be added great advantage.
- A good communicator, a problem solver and a customer experience oriented individual.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).