Sales Specialist ll, Cardiac Rhythm Management
- Responsible for strengthening relationships with healthcare professionals.
- Promotes and sells products within an assigned area
- Conducts market research including customers and competitor's activities
My client, an industry leader in the medical technology and healthcare solutions developing a portfolio of next-generation technologies. It has a pipeline of products and therapies which helps to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
This role offers an amazing opportunity to pursue leads and implement market development plans. To provide highest level of product knowledge and adhere to any corporate or government compliance issue. Able to communicate customer's feedback on new products and modification to existing products, along with an attractive package and amazing career prospects.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Sales or OT(clinical specialist)
- Background within the Cardiac Rhythm Management
- IBRHE (International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners) certified will be ideal
- Competent in supporting most of these products: Pacemakers, ICDs, CRTDs, Micra and CSP implants
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jason Nathan on +65 6701 1517 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21101268 (Jason Mike Nathan).